1. Small and thin point and shoot camera which is easy
to use and can be put into shirt pocket or take along anywhere. This tiny camera is
very well designed and
can be used as a backup to the DSLR.
2. Minimum macro focusing distance is 5 cms. but it is
good enough for general close up pictures. The image
quality is very good.
3. Wide Conversion Lens (VCL - DH0737) and its Adapter Ring (VAD - WF) should be
used for landscape pictures.
4. The small built in flash works quite well.
5. Video shots can be made at 640 x 480 pixels and
the quality is quite good in its class.
Note : This is not an advertizing article. It is
a contribution paper from the camera owner.
Cyber-shot DSC-W300 is available in Bangkok around mid - 2008
at the price of 13,990 Baht. It is a small and thin point and shoot camera
that can be put in your shirt pocket. Highlights / Features : For details click here.
long zoom lens, (equivalent to a 35-120 mm lens on a
35 mm camera), F 2.8 - F 5.5