Back to :
Places to See
Bovorn Nivet was built during 1824-1832 and
located near Wat Rangsi Sutthawas (built in 1823).
In the Sixth Reign (1910-1925) Wat Bovorn Nivet
and Wat Rangsi were amalgamated into one temple
called "Wat Bovorn Nivet Viharn".
This temple is one of the most important temples in
Thailand because it is the temple where King Rama VI,
VII and IX spent their time in being Buddhist monks.
Since : October 21, 2001